Photo: The float of the “Women’s Auxiliary Typographical Union” in the Labor Day Parade, New York City, September 6, 1909. Broadway and 24th Street, Flatiron District.
Happy Labor Day!!
Our offices will be closing early on Friday, September 3th and will be closed all day Monday, September 7 in observance of the Federal Holiday of Labor Day. We will reopen on Tuesday, September 7.
Labor Day is a Federal holiday, recognized throughout the United States, but its origin is right here in NYC – dating back to 1882. There will not be a Labor Day parade in NYC this year, as it is usually held on the second Saturday or September. This year, the second Saturday of September falls on the 11th.
If you’ve come across this posting and you are searching for virtual office services while the office is closed, we’ve listed of some our most popular and informative postings about virtual office, what to consider when setting up your virtual office, where your NYC virtual office will be located, information about our company, and a few client case studies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Will My NYC Virtual Office Be Located?
- How can a Virtual Office help if you are working from home?
- How Easy is it to Open a New York Virtual Office?
- Can I have a Virtual Office in NY if I am not a US Citizen
- Who Uses a Virtual Office?
- Who Are We and What Do We Do?
Client Case Studies:
- Sela the Graphic Artist and a New York Virtual Office
- Ken the CPA and a NYC Virtual Office
- Leonard, Kiara, Their Medical Placement Agency and a NYC Virtual Office
- Siobhanne, Her Talent Agency and a NYC Virtual Office
- James, His Law Firm and a NYC Virtual Office
- Donald, His Publishing Company and a NY Virtual Office
- Case Study: Carlos, His Translation Company and a Manhattan Virtual Office
- Kris, Erica, Their Artist Management Firm and a NY Virtual Office
Recent News About Us:
- VH International Business Solutions in NY Daily News
- General Worth Monument Story by NPR
- VH International Business Solutions – A Featured Fazzino Collector
- New York Virtual Office Rates
- New York Meeting Room Details
- Live Operator Rates
- Manhattan Phone with Voice Mail Rates
- Manhattan Fax Rates
- Virtual Office Client Testimonials
- Current Specials
Make sure to check out our specials page for September’s New York virtual office promotion.
If you are in town for the weekend, NYC has a plethora of events to celebrate the Holiday weekend, otherwise know as the “Unofficial End of Summer”. Here are a few favorites:
Catch a match right here in Madison Square Park. ZYNC from American Express(SM) is bringing back a favorite from years past, and has transformed Madison Square Park into its largest ZYNC Zone yet, providing attendees the ultimate tennis experience with giant viewing screens, seating on bleachers or astro-turf, local NYC-area concessions, an interactive photo booth and ping pong tournaments sponsored by SPiN New York, the table-tennis social club.
New York International Salsa Congress: The 10th annual dance and music festival is being held at the Hilton on 6th Avenue at 53rd Street and features four action packed days and evenings of Latin Dance workshops, youth and adult professional performance showcases, concert series, a professional championship, etc. Tickets available for purchase in advance online. September 1-6.
Bad weather? Here’s an indoor and air-conditioned, option:
Metropolitan Museum of Art:
The Met’s Holiday Monday Family Program. Families (youngsters ages five through twelve and accompanying adults) explore the Museum through an hour of fun discussion and sketching of its masterpieces. The program is free with museum admission. Program times on Monday, September 6: 11am–12pm, 12pm–1pm, 1:15pm–2:15pm and 2:30pm–3:30pm in the Carson Family Hall in the Uris Center for Education (ground floor).
Have a Happy and Safe Labor Day!
The Team at VH International Business Solutions, Inc.
Please contact us with any questions:
Manhattan Virtual Office