Our ofﬁce is located in a boutique luxury ofﬁce building, directly on Fifth Avenue in the upper 40’s, one block south of Rockefeller Center, Midtown Manhattan.
World-renowned NYC locations call Fifth Avenue home. To name a few: Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Trump Tower, Apple Store, Empire State Building, Tiffany’s, Central Park, Saks Fifth Avenue, Flatiron Building, Bryant Park, The Plaza Hotel, St Regis New York, and the New York Public Library.
Almost every celebrated, upscale retailer has prestigious or ﬂagship locations located on this fashionable Avenue – constantly on or topping the list of the World’s most expensive streets.
Our 5th Avenue neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan is the largest central business district in the United States. Midtown Manhattan is the country’s largest commercial, entertainment, and media center. The majority of New York City’s skyscrapers, including its tallest hotels and apartment towers, lie within Midtown.
Our ofﬁce is within walking distance of many New York City attractions, one block south of Rockefeller Center, three blocks south of Radio City Music Hall, three blocks south of St. Patrick’s Cathedral. We are also one block east of the Broadway Theatre District, two blocks east from Times Square and three blocks north west of Grand Central.
The ofﬁce is served by the following Subway lines:
- B, D, F, M at 47-50th Sts Rockefeller Center 0.2 miles
- B, D, F, M, 7 at 5th Av 0.3 miles
- E, M at 5th Av 0.3 miles
- N, R at 49th St 0.4 miles
- E, M, 6 at 51st St 0.4 miles
- S, 4, 5, 6, 7 at Grand Central 0.4 miles
- N, Q, R, S, 1, 2, 3, 7 at Times Square 0.4 miles
- 46th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
- 47th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues
- 48th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
- M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, Q32 on Fifth Avenue at 47th Street