Photo by adamsofen
Shopping around for virtual office service in Manhattan?
A virtual office can just about help any person or business, from attorneys to architects, tax professionals to tour guides, life coaches to lyricists, paralegals to painters – it’s a service that can benefit almost anyone who needs a business address in a professional office environment. Anyone can use a virtual office from anywhere!
It’s your time to find out how a virtual office can help!
For entire month of January 2017, if you subscribe to 12 months of our Fifth Avenue Manhattan virtual office service, we’ll add two months onto your term and one hour of meeting room time – for FREE. That’s up to a $145 value.
Simply enter promotion code 0117MONTH in the promotional code section of the online virtual office application, accessible from our Order Now page.
Please note that this offer is valid for new approved clients only. Offer may not be combined with any other offer or discounts. Applicants must submit the online application order form by 11:59pm on Tuesday, January 31, 2017, and complete the entire application by Wednesday, February 1, 2017. After your service term is up, you can renew service at the standard published rates. You can select to have your mail forwarded daily, weekly or monthly with a service charge of $00.50¢ per piece of standard mail plus postage. Mail pickup is available by appointment and is a flat $3 per pickup. Meeting room free 1-hour is available Monday-Friday (exclusive of holidays) from 9am-5pm, by pre-arranged appointment and based upon availability. Additional meeting space hours are available at $25 per hour. An initial $25 deposit required for any account activity costs, for example, mail forwarding costs. Account setup takes just one business day from receipt of your completed application.
A little about our prestigious location:
- Our ofﬁce is located in a boutique luxury ofﬁce building, directly on Fifth Avenue in the upper 40’s, one block south of Rockefeller Center, Midtown Manhattan.
- Our 5th Avenue neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan is the largest central business district in the United States. Midtown Manhattan is the country’s largest commercial, entertainment, and media center. The majority of New York City’s skyscrapers, including its tallest hotels and apartment towers, lie within Midtown.
- Our ofﬁce is within walking distance of many New York City attractions, one block south of Rockefeller Center, three blocks south of Radio City Music Hall, three blocks south of St. Patrick’s Cathedral. We are also one block east of the Broadway Theatre District, two blocks east from Times Square and three blocks north west of Grand Central.
- World-renowned NYC locations call Fifth Avenue home. To name a few: Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Trump Tower, Apple Store, Empire State Building, Tiffany’s, Central Park, Saks Fifth Avenue, Flatiron Building, Bryant Park, The Plaza Hotel, St Regis New York, and the New York Public Library.
- Almost every celebrated, upscale retailer has prestigious or ﬂagship locations located on this fashionable Avenue – constantly on or topping the list of the World’s most expensive streets.
Your NYC office address will be similar to:
Your name and/or Company name
588 Fifth Avenue, Suite 800*
New York, NY 10036
*(Actual address provided upon account approval)
The ofﬁce is served by the following Subway lines:
- B, D, F, M at 47-50th Sts Rockefeller Center 0.2 miles
- B, D, F, M, 7 at 5th Av 0.3 miles
- E, M at 5th Av 0.3 miles
- N, R at 49th St 0.4 miles
- E, M, 6 at 51st St 0.4 miles
- S, 4, 5, 6, 7 at Grand Central 0.4 miles
- N, Q, R, S, 1, 2, 3, 7 at Times Square 0.4 miles
How can a Manhattan Virtual Office help you?
Website: Manhattan Virtual Office
NYC virtual office in Midtown Manhattan
Use our Midtown, Fifth Avenue office as your own!
Create a New York City presence for your company, instantly.
New York Virtual Office, Mail Forwarding and Corporate Services.