Photo by mkosut
Let’s face it, being an Entrepreneur can be stressful. You have to be everything to everyone. Total responsibility is yours. If you don’t have employees you are receptionist, mail room clerk, accounts payable and receivable, marketing manager, and of course, head of the complaints department! And that’s before you actually get to do what it is that you are in business to do!
When you start to get busy, it can become a little too much and take your focus away from where it needs to be – but you’re a long way from being able to afford the assistance you really need. Actually, you’re not – the assistance you need is right here in your NYC virtual office and from as little as $25 a month!
A NYC virtual office can offer you:
- A prestigious street address you can use on your business cards;
- A local telephone number and message forwarding service;
- If you need it, live telephone call answering and message taking by an experienced receptionist;
- Mail forwarding from your virtual office to your home office;
- A staffed reception area for any walk in inquiries at your street address;
- Inexpensive meeting room hire for those occasions when you want to meet prospective clients in a professional office environment;
If you’re located on the outskirts of town or in a country area and want to attract city clients, it can be difficult to do.
People like to shop locally when they can and it can be hard to compete for major city business when you’re not in a major city. With a NYC virtual office, you can be in a major city and at home at the same time – without the cost of traditional office rental.
At such a small investment, you owe it to yourself to discover just what a NYC virtual office can do for your small business.
How can a Manhattan Virtual Office help you?
Website: Manhattan Virtual Office