Photo by Office Now
How much money could a New York City virtual office save you?
Are you renting an office and finding it a little too expensive? Many small businesses, consultants and freelancers move into leased office premises because they understand that just having an office address can add credibility to their business in the eyes of prospective clients. But renting and running an office is expensive and if your business is relatively new, or quite small, the expense of keeping an office can cripple your cash flow.
There is a smart way of gaining the credibility you need without spending all your profits – a New York City virtual office is an inexpensive way of obtaining a physical office address and access to office facilities, without taking out a long term lease that could inhibit the growth and success of your business.
New York City virtual offices start from around $25 a month. Because each business has different needs, there are a host of services available so you can choose the range of services that best suit the needs of your business. For example, VH International Business Solutions offers the following possibilities for your business:
- use of the prestigious business office address on your business material;
- a local telephone number that matches the city address;
- have calls from that number forwarded to your home or mobile phone;
- have a professional answer your phone calls and take messages;
- use your new city office address for mail and have us forward it to a more convenient collection address;
- use a physical office at our premises on a casual or temporary basis if you need office space;
- use meeting rooms on your premises for special presentations, meetings or training sessions;
- use shared office equipment at our premises.
If running your office is costing you a fortune, consider a New York City virtual office and put those profits back in your pocket!
How can a Manhattan Virtual Office help you?
Website: Manhattan Virtual Office