Photo by Bob Jagendorf
Happy 4th of July!
Our offices will be closed on July 4 and 5, 2013 in observance of the 4th of July Holiday (Independence Day). We will reopen on Monday, July 8 at 9am.
If you’ve come across this posting and you are searching for virtual office services while the office is closed, we’ve listed of some our most popular and informative postings about virtual office, what to consider when setting up your virtual office, where your NYC virtual office will be located, information about our company, and a few client case studies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Will My NYC Virtual Office Be Located?
- How can a Virtual Office help if you are working from home?
- How Easy is it to Open a New York Virtual Office?
- Can I have a Virtual Office in NY if I am not a US Citizen
- Who Uses a Virtual Office?
Client Case Studies:
- Case Study: Sela the Graphic Artist and a New York Virtual Office
- Case Study: Doug the Day Trader and a NYC Virtual Office
- Ken the CPA and a NYC Virtual Office
- Leonard, Kiara, Their Medical Placement Agency and a NYC Virtual Office
- Siobhanne, Her Talent Agency and a NYC Virtual Office
- James, His Law Firm and a NYC Virtual Office
- Donald, His Publishing Company and a NY Virtual Office
- Kris, Erica, Their Artist Management Firm and a NY Virtual Office
Recent News About Us:
- New York Virtual Office Rates
- New York Meeting Room Details
- Live Operator Rates
- Manhattan Phone with Voice Mail Rates
- Manhattan Fax Rates
- Virtual Office Client Testimonials
- Current Specials
Make sure to check out our specials page for July’s New York virtual office promotion.
If you place an order for virtual office service online via our secure order form, please note that orders completed on a Holiday will be received by our office the following business day (Monday, July 8) and take one-two business days to process.
How can a Manhattan Virtual Office help you?
Website: Manhattan Virtual Office