In a way, a virtual office is also a lot similar to how your dream office or fantasy office would be if it came to life. As a newly established company owner, you are probably thinking that it’s unrealistic at the moment for you to think about meeting new clients in an impressive corporate boardroom. But actually, it’s not. You just need to be more resourceful that’s all.
What is a virtual office?
There are two ways to define what this type of office is or, more to the point, how it can work for your own business. This type of office has two integral aspects.
- Virtual – When you pay for a virtual office, one of the services you get to enjoy are those associated with having a brick and mortar presence. You can have a receptionist greet your guests or order live answering where one of our operators answer your calls in your company name – making your clients think they’re dealing with a Forbes 500 company.
- Temporary – This type of office also provides you with physical locations or meeting places that you can lease or hire temporarily when you have clients to meet and impress. Instead of having to pay a hefty monthly rental that could eat up your profit, you just have to pay manageable hourly rates for using meeting facilities that come with professionally designed interiors, excellent facilities and a range of professional services as well as a prime location in New York.
Now that you understand how this type of office setup works, here’s a list of benefits that a virtual office subscription can offer. Certainly, all of them are guaranteed to leave the best first impression on your clients as well.
Meet them in professional and comfortable surroundings.
Your meeting place onsite at your virtual office address. It’s a location that’s easy to find as well as being surrounded by prime landmarks in the area – designed to enable you and other parties to work conveniently and effectively.
Offer all types of services expected from a business center.
A receptionist assigned to your meeting will greet you guests, offer assistance, and provide services such as copying, scanning, faxing, mailing – and even order a car for you and/or your guests.
- Courteous and efficient front desk personnel
- Timely service of food and refreshments
- Complete range of business communication equipment, which should include a fax machine, copier, video conferencing tools, and free Wi-Fi access
- Complete range of business presentation tools and setup, which should include projector (available for rental) and projector screen
Offer professional service with other types of communication.
Lastly, a virtual office should also allow you to maintain professional standards when you are communicating with your clients in other ways.
- Have a well-trained receptionist to take your calls live or forward messages to your voicemail
- Provide a New York area code for your phone, fax, and voicemail number as well as your mailing address
Open your New York virtual office today.
How can a Manhattan Virtual Office help you?
Website: Manhattan Virtual Office