Photo by sigsegv
Our offices will be closed Monday, November 12, 2012 in observance of the Federal Holiday of Veteran’s Day. We will reopen on Tuesday, November 13.
If you are in town for the day, there are many ways to celebrate the day in NYC. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
Veteran’s Day Parade and Street Fair:
New York’s Veteran’s Day Parade was yesterday, but there are still events going on in the City. The “Patriot’s Row” Street Fair will take place from 9am to 5pm on 53th Street between Madison & 6th Avenues.
For a full schedule of events, please visit: http://www.vetsday.org/events/
Pictures from previous Veteran’s Day Parades taken right here on Fifth and 26th Street:
Give thanks to our Veteran’s by sacrificing some of your time. NYC Service, run by the City of New York, knows that everyone has something to offer. They can assist you with using your time, passion, skills and willingness to help address New York’s most pressing needs – including victims of the recent Superstorm Sandy which devastated parts of the City and Tristate areas.
Ice skating in the City is a beloved seasonal tradition. Whether you are participating or watching, the only problem is which of our World famous rinks do you choose from?
If you’ve come across this posting and you are searching for virtual office services while the office is closed, we’ve listed of some our most popular and informative postings about virtual office, what to consider when setting up your virtual office, where your NYC virtual office will be located, information about our company, and a few client case studies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Will My NYC Virtual Office Be Located?
- How can a Virtual Office help if you are working from home?
- How Easy is it to Open a New York Virtual Office?
- Can I have a Virtual Office in NY if I am not a US Citizen
- Who Uses a Virtual Office?
Client Case Studies:
- Case Study: Sela the Graphic Artist and a New York Virtual Office
- Case Study: Doug the Day Trader and a NYC Virtual Office
- Ken the CPA and a NYC Virtual Office
- Leonard, Kiara, Their Medical Placement Agency and a NYC Virtual Office
- Siobhanne, Her Talent Agency and a NYC Virtual Office
- James, His Law Firm and a NYC Virtual Office
- Donald, His Publishing Company and a NY Virtual Office
- Kris, Erica, Their Artist Management Firm and a NY Virtual Office
Recent News About Us:
- New York Virtual Office Rates
- New York Meeting Room Details
- Live Operator Rates
- Manhattan Phone with Voice Mail Rates
- Manhattan Fax Rates
- Virtual Office Client Testimonials
- Current Specials
Happy Veteran’s Day!
The Team at Manhattan Virtual Office
How can a Manhattan Virtual Office help you?
Website: Manhattan Virtual Office