The office has been up and running, with staff and electricity, since 9am Wednesday, October 31, 2012.
Postal and courier carriers are advising that unavoidable service delays should be expected due to ongoing local road conditions and power outages.
- No mail deliveries were made to/from our offices/neighborhood from October 27 – November 5, 2012 due to Superstorm Sandy.
- We received minimal mail on Monday, November 5 and Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
- There was no mail delivery to and from our offices/neighborhood on Wednesday, October 7, 2012 due to Nor’easter/Winter storm Athena.
- We received minimal mail on Thursday, November 8 and Friday, November 9, 2012.
- There was no mail delivery to our offices/building Friday, November 9, 2012.
- There will be no mail delivery on Monday, November 12, 2012 in observance of Veteran’s Day.
- We continue to receive deliveries/service on a reduced scale.
Please email Customer Service with any questions.
The Team at VH Int’l Business Solutions
How can a Manhattan Virtual Office help you?
Website: Manhattan Virtual Office