Photo by paulo.barcellos
So, 2011 is going to be a big year for you! You’ve decided it’s time to step up and into your own small home based business – but you want to make sure you get it right so you don’t suffer financially, right? It’s common knowledge that many small business start-ups fail quite quickly, and home based businesses are no exception. There are many reasons why home based businesses fail. Here are just two things that can contribute to the failure of a home based business:
- Inability to attract clients – particularly corporate ones – due to a perception of the business as a small home based operation;
- Poor customer service including a failure to respond to prospective clients in a timely and professional manner, leading to a loss of business;
If you’ve done your market research and you’re confident you have sufficient funds to survive the early growth stages of your business you’re well on the way to success. The next step is to ensure that your business appears professional and that you’re able to attract good clients and communicate with them in a professional manner. A New York virtual office can help you with that – and from as little as $25 a month!
With a New York virtual office you can:
- Have a physical New York office address for your business. The address can be used on your business cards and clients can send mail to you at the address. Any walk in clients will be able to leave a message for you at our staffed reception area.
- Have a New York telephone number. Calls to your New York virtual office number can be forwarded to you or to a message bank. Alternatively, you can arrange to have a live operator answer all your calls during business hours and take messages personally.
- Arrange meetings or presentations at your New York location – we have meeting rooms and offices available for short term hire at inexpensive rates. That means that when you need to be “at the office” physically, you can be.
You might be years away from being able to afford office rental in New York – and perhaps you don’t aspire to that at all – but a New York virtual office can give you many of the benefits of a great office address without the expense, or the need to travel to the office!
Click here to chat with a Virtual Office Expert
How can VH International Business Solutions help you?
Website: Manhattan Virtual Office