Photo by stephenhanafin
Shopping around for virtual office service in Manhattan?
Our administrative and sales offices are closed for a couple days for the Holidays. But rest assured, we’ll be back bright and early on Monday morning (December 28, 2009).
In order to assist you with your research, we’ve listed of some our most popular and informative postings about virtual office, what to consider when setting up your virtual office, where your NYC virtual office will be located, information about our company, and a few client case studies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Will My NYC Virtual Office Be Located?
- How can a Virtual Office help if you are working from home?
- How Easy is it to Open a New York Virtual Office?
- Can I have a Virtual Office in NY if I am not a US Citizen
- Who Uses a Virtual Office?
Client Case Studies:
- Ken the CPA and a NYC Virtual Office
- Leonard, Kiara, Their Medical Placement Agency and a NYC Virtual Office
- Siobhanne, Her Talent Agency and a NYC Virtual Office
- James, His Law Firm and a NYC Virtual Office
- Donald, His Publishing Company and a NY Virtual Office
- Kris, Erica, Their Artist Management Firm and a NY Virtual Office
Recent News About Us:
- VH International Business Solutions in NY Daily News
- General Worth Monument Story by NPR
- VH International Business Solutions – A Featured Fazzino Collector
- VH International Business Solutions, Inc. Marks a Major Company Milestone in 2009!
- New York Virtual Office Rates
- New York Meeting Room Details
- Live Operator Rates
- Manhattan Phone with Voice Mail Rates
- Manhattan Fax Rates
- Virtual Office Client Testimonials
- Current Specials
How can VH International Business Solutions help you?
Website: Manhattan Virtual Office